I Like the Flume

(photo by Danielle Bokinala)

I went to Franconia Notch.  My favorite part was the Flume Gorge.

In the Flume, there was a lot of waterfalls and animal caves, but the stairs were kind of scary.  The stairs felt like they would snap at any moment, and then I would fall into the waterfalls.  I thought they were unsafe.  When I got to the ramp or the trail, I felt safe again.  I like feeling safe.  It is my favorite feeling.

We hiked, and I saw a big moose back at the entrance lodge.  I liked the trip.

(photo by Danielle Bokinala)

4 thoughts on “I Like the Flume

1. Hi, Jonah!!

I LOVE the look of your blog! It’s colorful and draws the reader in. You did a great job incorporating photos in your post. I loved reading about your adventures at Flume Gorge. I never heard of it (and don’t have any idea where it is!). One small suggestion for your post: make your photos a bit larger. I wanted to see some more detail, and I couldn’t make them larger. Other than that, I loved your post! Keep up the good work! I enjoy your style of writing.

Karen Scott

2. Hello! Franconia Notch seems like a really cool place to visit. Feeling safe is also my favorite feeling. Which state is this in? If you want to check out my blog, here’s the url. It’s not as cool as yours, but just in case you were curious. http://jennyg123.edublogs.org/

3. Hey Jonah, absolutely AMAZING blog post. It really pulls you in to what you’re reading. From this blog post I already want to go there to Franconia notch.
    KEEP ON DOING SOME GREAT BLOGGING!!!